Who we are:
White Light Pictures Ltd
1, Emmanuel Schembri Street
Birkirkara, BKR 1813
Co. Registration No: C 15736
White Light Pictures Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
White Light Pictures Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We automatically collect:
- Information you may provide when filling out forms on the website
- Name and contact information including email address and your country of residence.
- Details of your enquiry.
With the information we gather, we will understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- To reply to your enquiries.
- To use the cookie information to improve our website.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided in newsletter sign up forms. We only subscribe you to mailing lists if you opt in.
Your enquiry made via the website may be passed to one of our internal sales staff or where appropriate, but not to third parties outside of our control. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. Further, any data received via the website may be transferred to a marketing automation provider, which has servers based in the US. The provider MailChimp is self-certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, which is considered to ensure an adequate level of protection in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com or by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all communication we send you.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
2. Website Terms and Conditions
We thank you for showing interest in our company. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for us.
The terms "White Light Pictures" or "us" or "we" refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 1, Emmanuel Schembri Street, Birkirkara, Malta. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The use of the internet pages of White Light Pictures Ltd is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malta.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages.
This information is provided to comply with recent legislation.
This site does not use third party advertisers, and as such, no advertising cookies are placed on this site, so you will never see remarketing adverts on this site.
Our cookies do not store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the ‘key’ that, once you are signed in, is associated with this information. However, if you would prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from our website or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
We use these cookies to gather data for marketing purposes and other necessary website functions. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window – please note that we cannot be responsible for the content of external websites).
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
- Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button
- Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet options’ , then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
- Settings above Medium will disable cookies
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies, then select ‘allow sites to set cookies’
- Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Security’, check the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’
- Click ‘Save’
All other browsers
- Please consult your documentation or online help files.